[操作系统]Linux Cmd Tool 系列之—history search command history
History cmd is for list Bash's log of the historical cmd you typed
1. List last n commands
2. Execute cmd No.n
3. Execute last cmd
4. Execute command n times before
5. Execute the last cmd that starts with "string"
6. Execture the last cmd that contains "string"
7. Execute the "commandName" with any args you used on your last cmd
Search Command History
Use Ctrl-R then type the command name you used last time, you will see a console window like:
- Use Ctrl-R key combination to scroll backword through the history
- Use Ctrl-R repeatedly to find every string you entered
- Execute it after finding by [Enter]
- Right or Left arrow keys to place the cmd on actual bash console