[操作系统]iOS Game Development Cookbook
Want to build games with iOS technologies? This cookbook provides detailed recipes for a wide range of common iOS game-development issues, ranging from 2D and 3D math to Game Center integration, and OpenGL to performance. If you’re familiar with iOS and Objective-C, this is the problem-solving guide you want.
Rather than focus on specific game engines for iOS, such as Cocos2D or the Corona SDK, the recipes in this cookbook strictly deal with baked-in iOS technologies. You’ll learn solutions for everything from tile-matching games to racing, with working code that you can use right away.
- Lay out the structure of your game
- Build and customize menus with UIKit
- Detect and respond to user input
- Use advanced techniques to play sound effects and music
- Work with data, using iOS devices and the cloud
- Create 2D graphics with SpriteKit
- Add physics simulation to your game
- Learn beginning to advanced 3D graphics
- Create challenges with artificial intelligence
- Use networking to add multiplayer capabilities
- Work with game controllers and multiple screens